Virtek® Laser QC®
Material tolerances not listed below shall be in accordance with the ASTM, ASME, or AMS specification to which the material was produced and certified.
Virtek® Laser QC® is a rapid inspection system that employs lasers to measure the accuracy of flat and formed parts, as well as:
- Measures tolerances within 0.002 inches (0.05mm).
- Each part is inspected with more than 500 data points per second.
- Scanning process captures the complete profile of existing parts or templates.
- Quickly identifies quality issues by verifying system calibration before each scan to ensure repeatable accuracy.
- Reverse engineers a part to create a CAD file to use for cutting.