We are ambitiously seeking qualified journeyman maintenance team members. All applicants must hold a journeyman’s card or the equivalent of 8 years on the job experience. Potential openings are listed as follows. (Please be sure to read the essential job functions for each individual position to assure that your skills and abilities align with our companies needs in each field.)
- Machine Repair
- Instrument Repair
- Vehicle Mechanic
- Lubrication Specialist
Role Qualifications: (Required & Preferred)
Areas of Knowledge:
Must possess a high school diploma/GED (P).
- Ability to perform the essential job functions (as listed below)
- Passing score on math and measurements test
- Successful completion of writing sample
- Mathematics – add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure using whole numbers and common fractions.
- Language – read and interpret the following documents: safety policies; follow all operating and maintenance procedures; follow all emergency procedures and various manuals; write routine reports and correspondence; and use communication skills with coworkers.
- Reasoning ability – ability to apply common sense and understanding; ability to carry out detailed but uninvolved written and oral instructions; and the ability to interact with coworkers though communications and acceptance of expectations and accountability.
- Other skills and abilities: ability to train in various job functions of the operations, and read and interpret measuring devices (ruler, tape measure, micrometer, leveling devices, calculator, etc.)