Haynes International is now seeking an experienced Industrial Electronic Maintenance Technician for our Wire Manufacturing Plant in Hendersonville, NC.
Role Qualifications: (Required & Preferred)
H.S. Diploma (R) Associate’s Degree in Electrical Engineering, Industrial Electronic Degree, or related field (P).
1-3 years of experience in a manufacturing environment working with and
diagnosing problems within the electrical and/or mechanical components of large industrial machines.
Areas of Knowledge:
•Conduct repairs and modifications to electrical fixtures, control equipment, circuit breakers, electrical conduit applications and other machines and furnaces using test equipment to ensure safe operations.
• Install or rebuild a wide variety of plant equipment and machines.
• Diagnose problems, disassemble and determine the extent of repairs necessary, repair, refit or replace worn or damaged parts.
• Dismantle, move and reassemble special-purpose machines and equipment requiring utmost care and accuracy in the reassembly, alignment and balance
• Prepare machine foundation, lay, and anchor machines and or equipment.
• Unspecified tasks as may be required by the demands of the plant and production schedules.
• Ability to follow directions, read blueprints, sketches, and diagrams.
• Basic knowledge of transformers, motors, generators, drive equipment, and all phases of industrial electrical systems.
• Knowledge of maintenance/millwright skills.
• Basic shop mathematics with knowledge of welding, pipe fitting, machining, and other trade skills.